Treasury Specialist - E-commerce (Mandarin and English Speaking)
My client are a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider who have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing, with products and solutions deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Job location: London, UK
**Please note this role will require fluent English and Mandarin speakers**
- Deal with the payment risks in system to ensure the safety of funds in order to support the efficient operation of the E-commerce business
- Build the fraud risk management process for e-shops
- Identify all the risks related to the E-commerce payment, to provide rule-setting advice and solutions
- Tracking the risk cases, propose timely solutions or recommendations to reduce the risk of treasury loss
- Analysis the risk cases, output the related report to support management
- Act as a liaison between team members overseas and local payment experts based in London on operational, policy and strategic issues
Required Skills and Experience
- Bilingual (Mandarin and English) with full UK residency
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of the global E-commerce and payment industry, including fraud management and the risk control of incoming payments from acquiring banks and payment processors.
- Good Microsoft office skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, look-ups, macros, some SQL)
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentational skills, especially to financial institutions, internal departments and senior management team
- Sensitive to external policy and financial environment changes
- Naturally inquisitive, and willingness of getting to the root of the cause of problems
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.