A great opportunity to join an international telecoms and technology organisation in London as a Treasury Specialist, with the chance to progress and to gain exposure in an ever-evolving industry.
- Process fund transfers between inter-companies; execute FX settlement, deposit, and investment etc.
- Verify all treasury transactions have been executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Value-dating and float time analysis to improve the efficiency of Treasury Settlement with banks
- Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPI's; prepare Treasury related analysis, report and review
- Proactively monitor treasury processes, identify non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal treasury policies, and escalate to management
- Assist in resolving higher level treasury issues with banks and internal departments, implementing efficiency projects and performing other Treasury projects as assigned.
Key Experience/Skills Required:
- Finance or Economics related degree
- Banking / Finance background
- Excellent Excel skills
- Must have experience of Back Office trading systems
- Analytical with a desire to learn and progress
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Talent Acquisition Specialist (On-site) - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Unix Architect (Solaris)
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
SAP MDG Functional Consultant (Master Data Governance/MM)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire