A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong Treasury Manager to work with a luxury travel organisation in London. This is an initial 6 month contract on a full time basis.
- Undertake day to day treasury operations, including cash reporting, FX hedging and excess cash investment.
- Take responsibility for a number of treasury transformation projects around FX hedging, short term cash forecasting and corporate credit cards.
- Apply the group's cash investment and FX hedging policies in order to get an appropriate return on cash balances held, and to protect gross margin at booking.
- Maintain compliance with covenants and commitments.
- Take ownership of the short term cash flow model, and monitor actual performance vs forecast.
- Maintain systems and processes to support cash investment and FX hedging.
- Reconciliation management of all bank accounts.
- Provide treasury reports and KPI's.
- Production of bank covenant reporting and collation, as well as the delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual compliance packs.
- Ensure communication lines with banks.
Key Experience and Skills:
- Strong treasury experience, and FX hedging experience would be an advantage.
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent.
- Advanced Excel skills, with knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and communication skills.
- Team management experience.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.