Treasury Dealing Specialist
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, UK
- Support treasury centralization of our client and the treasury dealing transactions in accordance with group policy of safe, efficiency and low-cost implementation.
- Review the rationality, logic and completeness of all kinds of treasury transactions including but not limited to financing, investment and FX and process them under the group policy.
- Review and process the treasury agreements/documents with all counterparty banks, clearing defining the operational boundaries and responsibilities of both parties and to manage the risk of such agreement/documents.
- Maintain the relationship with all counterparty banks, and understand their business procedure, organization structure and treasury product, to support the group in obtaining competitive prices and continuous high quality services.
- Bachelor degree or higher in International Trade or Finance Major.
- Experience in bank treasury or trade finance industry, or and other related treasury work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Adaptable to change and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Familiar and proficient in Microsoft tools (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.)
- Good communication skill, fluent in English (both written and spoken).
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.