Travel Sales Specialist - London - Great salary + commission + benefits
Our client, a luxury travel company based in central London, are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking multiple Travel Consultants to join their busy team.
You will be creating and selling exciting worldwide tailor-made holidays, ensuring that the customer will have the best travel experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contact every qualified leads, build rapport and understand clients' requirements.
- Tailor-make each itinerary inclusive of flights, hotels, experiences, transfers and more.
- Search for competitive supplier pricing, using airline, hotel and transfer travel systems and direct hotel contracts for pricing.
- Create inspiring content for each itinerary to inspire and entice to showcase the features, advantages and benefits of each itinerary.
- Discuss all aspects of the itinerary with the client, using your most important skill - your tone of voice and passion to paint the picture of the trip to the client over the phone.
- Update and manage your lead pipeline, ensuring an optimum number of leads are within your pipeline each week, to achieve your monthly targets.
You must have:
- A strong passion for travel and be able to inspire with breathtaking tailor-made creations
- Have a background previously in travel. We may also consider someone from a recruitment background looking to move into travel
- Come from a target driven environment
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
Please apply for via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.