Due to an exciting development stage we are looking for experienced Travel Consultants to work for a bespoke tailor made luxury holiday company in London.
The trips are unique and tailored around the client with a high level of returning customers.
This company are rapidly expanding their travel consultant team with high calibre experienced travel consultants looking to work in a progressive environment with great opportunities for progression.
You will have long-haul destination knowledge and are able to pick up new destinations very quickly, as well as have used travel booking systems, and have created travel quotes.
- Create inspiring content for each itinerary to inspire and entice to showcase the features, advantages and benefits of each itinerary.
- Contact every qualified leads, build rapport and understand clients requirements.
- Tailor-make each itinerary inclusive of flights, hotels, experiences, transfers and more.
- Search for competitive supplier pricing, using airline, hotel and transfer travel systems and direct hotel contracts for pricing.
- Discuss all aspects of the itinerary with the client, using your most important skill - your tone of voice and passion to paint the picture of the trip to the client over the phone.
- Update and manage your lead pipeline, ensuring an optimum number of leads are within your pipeline each week, to achieve your monthly targets.
- Previous experience of selling travel as a Travel Consultant.
- Strong sales / rapport building experience.
- Motivated and can work under pressure.
- Passion for service and travel.
- A great base salary and quarterly bonus, fam trips, plus annual holidays and benefits.
- Company familiarisation trips.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 'Cycle to work'.
- Company discount scheme.
- Opportunity to progress in a fast growing company.
For all the finer details please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.