· Develop and maintain an effective relationship with our key suppliers' technical service delivery capabilities, namely TravelPort, TravelFusion, GP Solutions, Avis, DMCs
· Ensure GP Solutions deliver API designs, documentation and design support to the Travel Management Platform provider to meet the design schedule
· Ensure GP Solutions deliver the required APIs to meet Travel Management Platform provider's integration build schedule
· Ensure TravelPort and TravelFusion deliver API designs, documentation, design support and deliverables to GP Solutions to meet the integration build schedule
· Provide subject matter expertise of: the flight search, cost, book, and ticketing process; GDS APIs; NDC APIs to support the Kaptio implementation project's development of integrations to GP Solutions' Universal Flight API and subsequently downstream flight providers. Support Product Owners in sales and operations to align their business requirements with technical capabilities of Kaptio, GP Solutions and flight providers
· Provide subject matter expertise of the digital / online / API delivered capabilities of land travel providers such as hotels, car hire, DMCs, etc. to support the Travel Management Platform implementation project's development of integrations to GP Solutions' Universal APIs and subsequently downstream travel service providers. Support Product Owners in product, sales and operations to align their business requirements with technical capabilities of travel service providers
· Manage the technical service delivery relationship with TravelPort to support the ongoing service delivery of Galileo and SmartPoint. These services are currently used directly by our Country Specialists and Ticketing teams and will need to be supported whilst the GDS is gradually integrated into the Travel Management Platform
· Manage the technical service delivery relationship with GP Solutions to support the ongoing delivery of the Travel Hub, a web based GUI to search, cost and book. The hub is used directly by our Country Specialists and will need to be supported whilst the hub is gradually integrated
· Manage the technical service delivery relationship between GP Solutions and our portfolio of travel services provider who are integrated into GP Solution's Hub. Support the addition of new service providers or any changes and maintenance of existing integrations
· Ability to join a team and work remotely during the restrictions imposed due to CoronaVirus
· Focused on realising business value through technology
· A pragmatist who can balance the desire to achieve the ultimate outcome with the need for practical decision making
· Team player who can work closely with product management, sales and operations to understand their needs and inform with potential technical solutions
· Self-starter who is able to identify what needs to get done, secure buy-in and commitment from colleagues, drive execution of tasks and communicate progress with stakeholders.
· Embodies the values of being positive, being the difference, being one team and being passionate about travel
· Expertise in GDS service providers, preferably TravelPort, operational models and technical service delivery
· Expertise in the air travel industries distribution strategies such as NDC
· Expertise in the travel industries use and development of online / live service booking via APIs
· Experience of project-based delivery of integrations between travel management platforms and GDS or consolidation platforms via APIs
· Experience of managing the on-boarding of new travel service providers onto an integration platform
· Experience of managing changes for maintenance or capability enhancements of travel service providers interfaces
· Track record of technology change delivery in a fast paced and complex environment
· End-to-end technical service delivery management including service level management, incident management, financial management
· Experience of transitioning between GDS providers including assessment, selection, implementation and transition.
Dependant on experience.
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build the company into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.