Project People currently have an exciting opportunity to join a travel organisation specialising in bespoke and luxury holidays. If you have a passion for travel and are keen to join an expanding team with great career development opportunities then this is the role for you!
As a Travel Consultant your responsibilities will include;
- Contact qualified leads, build rapport and understand your client's requirements.
- Tailor-make each itinerary inclusive of flights, hotels, experiences, transfers and more.
- Search for competitive supplier pricing, using airline, hotel and transfer travel systems and direct hotel contracts for pricing.
- Create inspiring content to showcase the features, advantages and benefits of each itinerary.
- Discuss all aspects of the itinerary with the client, using your most important skill - your tone of voice and passion to paint the picture of the trip to the client over the phone.
- Update and manage your lead pipeline, ensuring an optimum number of leads are within your pipeline each week, to achieve your monthly targets.
The ideal Travel Consultant will have;
- Previous sales experience.
- Strong rapport building experience.
- Strong communication skills - e.g. you can write very articulate travel content, and you can speak confidently and clearly over the phone.
- Ability to work under pressure and be motivated.
- Passion for service and travel.
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you the get in touch with email@example.com for more details or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.