Travel Sales Consultant
About The Company
My client, based in the Central London, are a trusted guide and curator of bespoke luxury travel for their customers in the UK offering concierge services for all their clients as well as a unique way to search for trips around the world! With developing innovative technology and a UK based team of highly knowledgeable and travelled experts they are there for all their client's needs.
About The Role
In this role, you will have long-haul expert destination knowledge and are able to pick up new destinations very quickly, as well as have used travel-booking systems and have created travel quotes.
- Contact every qualified leads, build rapport and understand client's requirements.
- Tailor-make each itinerary inclusive of flights, hotels, experiences, transfers and more.
- Search for competitive supplier pricing, using airline, hotel and transfer travel systems and direct hotel contracts for pricing.
- Create inspiring content for each itinerary to inspire and entice to showcase the features, advantages and benefits of each itinerary.
- Discuss all aspects of the itinerary with the client, using your most important skill - your tone of voice and passion to paint the picture of the trip to the client over the phone.
- Update and manage your lead pipeline, ensuring an optimum number of leads are within your pipeline each week, to achieve your monthly targets.
- You will be target driven with an aim to over-deliver on your monthly profit targets.
Skills & Experience Needed
- Minimum 2 years' experience selling tailor-made travel as a consultant - if not, then plenty of enthusiasm and passion for travel
- Strong Sales Experience
- Ability to build rapport / relationships
- Strong English skills - e.g. you can write very articulate travel content, and you can speak confidently and clearly over the phone.
- Self-Motivated and can work under pressure.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.