A number of exciting opportunities have arisen for Travel Consultants for our client, a luxury travel brand, who are currently experiencing a period of growth.
We are looking for high calibre, experienced travel consultants looking to work in a progressive environment with great opportunities for progression.
You will have long-haul expert destination knowledge and are able to pick up new destinations very quickly, as well as have used travel booking systems, and have created travel quotes.
- Contact qualified leads, build rapport and understand clients requirements.
- Tailor-make each itinerary inclusive of flights, hotels, experiences, transfers and more.
- Search for competitive supplier pricing, using airline, hotel and transfer travel systems and direct hotel contracts for pricing.
- Create inspiring content for each itinerary to inspire and entice to showcase the features, advantages and benefits of each itinerary.
- Discuss all aspects of the itinerary with the client, using your most important skill - your tone of voice and passion to paint the picture of the trip to the client over the phone.
- Update and manage your lead pipeline, ensuring an optimum number of leads are within your pipeline each week, to achieve your monthly targets.
- You will be target driven with an aim to over-deliver on your monthly profit targets.
This is a full time permanent role based in head office, with some weekend and evening working and days off in the week. As we also have a retail store, you will be required to cover 1 day in the store.
The successful candidate can expect:
- A great base salary and quarterly bonus, family trips, plus annual holidays and benefits.
- 20 days annual leave + extra 5 days plus £500 towards your holiday.
- Company familiarisation trips
- Contributory pension scheme
- Informal work attire / company slippers provided
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.