Currently recruiting for a Travel Booking Administrator to work with a luxury travel company in the beautiful county of Oxfordshire. The holidays are tailor made down to the finest detail around the customers' tastes and interests. They have genuine experts for every one of their destinations, expertise that comes from having travelled many times or lived there. This role would suit someone who has, or still is working in the travel industry with a keen eye for detail and has experience working with a bespoke or similar travel company.
Applicants must have experience of GDS - such as Galileo / Sabre / Amadeus for flight booking admin duties.
- Producing and checking clients Final Itinerary documents
- Issuing nett IT fares using CAT35 ticketing or building using Manual fare building, making sure all names and flights match the booking.
- Using Galileo to capture personal data such as seat data , meal requests, airline membership details and linking PNRs together.
- Issuing airline air passes and Rail Passes.
- Be able to communicate any errors found with tickets and/or Journey Desk flights.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the class structure and airline alliances.
- Making cost savings by better ticketing or using different Contracts.
- Be able to read the airline contracts that we have and understand the terminology associated with the rules and fare notes.
- Manning the ticketing helpdesk, prioritising and then dealing with reissues, refunds, upgrades, Round the World fares and all other associated ticketing queries.
If you`re looking to join a prestigious travel company and the above sounds like it can take you to places you`ve not yet discovered, send me your CV at email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.