|Job Title:||Transport Technical Authority/Design Authority|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Our client, a leading telecoms operator are currently recruiting for a Technical Transport Authority/Design Authority to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Transport Delivery this role will focus on driving design compliance across the access transport network. The post holder will be leading partners and internal teams to deliver solutions.
The key responsibilities include
- Leading domain specific delivery of annual roadmap
- Ensuring implementation of guidelines across the partners and consistent compliance on an end-to-end basis.
- Governance of the end to end design frameworks including setting-up appropriate groups at suitable levels to ensure the target levels are met.
- Lead initiatives to drive continuous improvement
- Experienced in managing delivery of solutions to tight timescales and budget (~£5m)
- Partner or third-party management/collaboration in a virtual, cross-functional environment including onshore and offshore capability (more than 5 people)
- Experience of setting solution design roadmap within the fixed and mobile telecommunications networks.
Domain specific knowledge & experience
- Experience of defining processes and implementing frameworks within a telecoms service provider.
- Experience of managing the delivery of roadmap to budget in a multi-partner, virtual team environment.
- Good understanding of NFV, SDN and automation technologies.
- Good understanding of Network Applications including Radio and Core networks (EPC and IMS), Messaging, Security and IP services.
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influencing across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator.
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams.
- Will have clear subject matter experience of their area (both technical and commercial) and ability to connect and work across multiple domains. Can demonstrate knowledge of their area articulated through key operating elements of people, process and technology.
- Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Azure Technical Cloud Architect - Azure - Bracknell
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Design Engineering Manager (Mobile Telecoms Site Design)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Location: Berkshire, England
Design Manager **cooling systems. Telco Network Rollout
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Structural Design Engineer (Passive Infrastructure)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus