|Job Title:||TRANSPORT TECHNICAL AUTHORITY - NETWORK SECURITY (CISSP / CISM)|
|Duration:||6 months rollin|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Working for a major telco organisation in Berkshire, we are seeking an experienced Security professional to oversee the delivery of compliance across the transport network.
- Experienced in managing delivery of Network Security solutions to tight timescales and budget (~£5m)
- Partner or third-party management/collaboration in a virtual, cross-functional environment including onshore and offshore capability (more than 5 people)
- Experience of setting Network Security solution design roadmap within the fixed and mobile telecommunications networks.
Domain specific knowledge & experience
- Experience of defining processes and implementing security frameworks/policies within a telecoms service provider.
- Experience of managing the delivery of network security roadmap to budget in a multi-partner, virtual team environment.
- Expertise in technical security controls - eg. Firewall systems, IDAM/PAM, logging for security, system hardening, vulnerability management, patching, etc
- Good understanding of NFV, SDN and automation technologies.
- Good understanding of Network Applications including Radio and Core networks (EPC and IMS), Messaging, Security and IP services.
- An effective communicator and presenter, with the ability to build relationships at all levels across the business.
- CISSP/CISM qualification
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.