|Job Title:||Transport Network Design Technical Lead|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Transport Network Design Technical Lead
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Responsible for supporting the Design function for the Access transport network.
- Responsible for ensuring the System Introduction (SI) processes are followed, including high-level designs, detailed designs and guidelines.
- Responsible for establishing the access transport test bed and associated system introduction processes to provide end-to-end testing capabilities
- Responsible for developing the design strategy and taking into account the various product and toolset roadmaps
- Responsible for ensuring the all roadmaps are current and made available to all dependent suppliers
- Responsible for assessing technical risk to the access transport network
- Represent Transport Design on the Technical Committee
- Demonstrated knowledge of the UK Telecommunication industry.
- Experience and knowledge of network deployment and delivery projects.
- Professional structured approach to project delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience of managing sub-contract resource finance.
- Must be results focused, resilient, resourceful, supportive, open and objective.
- Must possess an ability to deliver, work and manage a multi-functional team in a challenging, pressurized and fast moving environment.
- Full UK Driver's Licence
- CCNP, CCIE, HCNP, HCIE certification is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as Design Manager in access transport.
- Ability to design a large network with complex network technology (scale to 50 routers with MPLS L2/L3 VPN)
- Good knowledge of MBNL Transport Network, its processes and toolsets.
- Good experience with network design documentation (HLD/LLD/DD)
- Design and commissioning experience with routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS and BGP), SR (Segment routing).
- Previous experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco/Nokia/Huawei routers
- Detailed understanding of LTE migration and re-parenting processes and demonstrated ability to develop workflows across a multi-disciplinary team to deliver a high-volume migration programme
- Good understanding of the RAN technologies.
- Good understanding of the BT MEAS Direct Ethernet and IPVPN product portfolio.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Technical Design Authority - Infrastructure Virtualisation
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Principal IP Network Engineers
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Analyst - Security Cleared
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
COMMERCIAL SYSTEMS TEAM LEAD
Location: Berkshire, England
*SC Cleared Lead Service Architect.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire