|Job Title:||Transmission Designer|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Transmission Designer. 6 month contract. Reading.
Transmission Designer required by leading mobile telecoms compay. To be part of the Design team, who is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a series of design, guidelines and policies on behalf of our shareholders. These designs are delivered via Managed Service Partners (MSP's), the Shareholders Design teams and specialist resources to enhance the capabilities of the networks.
- Upgrade design element for shareholders - refresh of the NEC platform and looking e band (millimetre design) design work - supervising that is in line for expectations.
- Liaising with the shareholders.
- Microwave suppliers Technical Review Meeting for NEC and Cronos for synchronisation solution
- Reporting RAN and DPD - close work with future direction for planning for RAN network and wider transition team, IP design programme, tools developments for features and products added to network. Making sure that anything designed is deployable.
The successful candidate will:
- come from a design background / or buying background (Trans & Radio buyer)
- must have design experience - this is not about link design experience. Needs system and solution design.
- Network management systems - generic.
- Knowledge of MMS platforms and usage. (needs knowledge of performance counters)
- Ethernet knowledge - within transmission - V - LAN.
- Governance - whole governance of design process - take through the process to step through / shareholders agreement / a lot of design done by shareholders - this governance will pull them to a common ground.
- Translate tech into something the tech and finance people can understand - any experience of this?
- Have worked for Network Operator / MSP
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.