|Job Title:||Transmission Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
TRANSMISSION DELIVERY MANAGER required to work for a telecoms company based in Berkshire.
Responsibilities of the Transmission Delivery Manager include:
- Responsible for the successful delivery of elements of the mobile backhaul and backbone transmission networks to Shareholder requirements and agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day delivery of Suppliers, 3rd parties and retained resources against contracted time, cost and quality obligations.
- The Transmission Delivery Manager will be responsible for undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance. Escalating to the Senior Programme Manager - Transmission as required.
- Responsible for the production, agreement and execution of IP Design plans and Project Documentation with respect to activities being delivered to time, cost and quality targets.
- Responsible for undertaking the validation and acceptance of delivery undertaken by Suppliers, 3rd Parties and retained resources. Supporting the development of the capability to proactively audit physical and logical delivery against specifications, guidelines and quality standards.
- Responsible for supporting benchmarking to track and compare the relative performance of Suppliers, 3rd parties and retained resources.
- Responsible for proactively working with the Senior Programme Manager - Transmission and Principal Delivery Managers to ensure that all requirements, dependencies, risks and issues relating to the Delivery Plans are identified, prioritised and managed.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to combine and optimise transmission planning activities to reduce impact to customers, accelerate delivery and provide synergy savings.
The successful Transmission Delivery Manager will have:
- Significant experience of managing Business requirements, project management and mobile network infrastructure
- Experience of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver mobile backhaul and backbone transmission delivery using Suppliers, 3rd parties and retained teams. Experience of working as part of a broader deployment function.
- Experience of process development and optimisation.
To apply for the Transmission Delivery Manager role please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.