Transfer Printing Process Engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Working as part of an advanced technology innovation team, this role is responsible for transfer printing process of nanocrystal material and thin film optoelectronic device. It also involves outputting IPR and improving optoelectronic device reliability.
- Work closely with external partners on transfer printing process, transfer know-hows to internal engineering team, execute DoEs for continuous improvement in terms of film quality and process throughput .
- Define process tolerance, assist in device reliability testing and output testing data.
- Identifying the process-related key technology and outputting the related IPR.
- Cooperate with multi-disipiline teams, participate inner & out discussion and output technical presentation or documentation as requested.
- Managing assigned tasks and deliver them to agreed cost and time budgets.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge in areas of expertise and using the knowledge to promote continuous improvement in the work.
- Liaising with other colleagues in Huawei.
- Any other ad hoc duty as requested by the Project Manager.
- Good experience in thin film opto-electronic device.
- In-depth knowledge of semiconductor and test methods.
- Have the capability of studing the new technolgy.
- Demonstrable experience of teamwork.
- Willingness to travel as required on occasion.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- Deep understanding of Nano-imprint replication and thin film transfer printing techonology.
- Graduate degree (PhD preferred) in a relevant semiconductor /material /physics /mechanism or device assembly topic.
- Excellent communciation and teamwork spirit.
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working independently.
- Displays a positive approach to working and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to ensure prioritisation of workloads dovetails with the needs of the business.
- Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalised paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.