Transfer Printing Process Engineer
My client are a leading global ICT infrastructure solutions provider, who have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields.
They are developing leading edge optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communications networks and require a Transfer Printing Process Engineer for their expanding technical team and wafer fabrication facility.
Work Location: UK/Suffolk
Reports To: Project Manager
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to work within my client's state of the art R&D Centre, with a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Annual bonus equivalent of 2 months' salary
- Relocation package on offer if required
Working as part of an advanced technology innovation team, this role is responsible for transfer printing process of nanocrystal material and thin film optoelectronic device. It also involves outputting IPR and improving optoelectronic device reliability.
- Work closely with external partners on transfer printing process, transfer know-hows to internal engineering team, execute DoEs for continuous improvement in terms of film quality and process throughout
- Define process tolerance, assist in device reliability testing and output testing data
- Identifying the process-related key technology and outputting the related IPR
- Cooperate with multi-discipline teams, participate inner & out discussion and output technical presentation or documentation as requested
- Managing assigned tasks and deliver them to agreed cost and time budgets
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge in areas of expertise and using the knowledge to promote continuous improvement in the work
- Any other ad hoc duty as requested by the Project Manager
- Good experience in thin film opto-electronic device
- In-depth knowledge of semiconductor and test methods
- Have the capability of studying the new technology
- Demonstrable experience of teamwork
- Willingness to travel as required on occasion
- Deep understanding of Nano-imprint replication and thin film transfer printing technology
- Graduate degree (PhD preferred) in a relevant semiconductor /material /physics /mechanism or device assembly topic
- Excellent communication and teamwork spirit
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.