Fantastic permanent opportunity available with a leading Telecoms organisation based in Maidenhead. We are recruiting for a Trading Manager / Retention Manager.
As a Senior Trading Manager working within the Contract retention team you will be responsible for creating and implementing upgrade and churn reduction initiatives, with the objective of increasing the total retained margin.
- Analysis of existing customer trends using pivot tables, research, channel feedback.
- Able to use segmentation & propensity models to define targeted upgrade and churn reduction initiatives.
- Define & deliver initiatives based upon strong commercial foundations
- A cross functional leader able to engage across disciplines and at all levels within the company.
- You will have a background in commercial and analytical roles with a focus on:
- Developing business cases.
- Knowledge of subscription products and services.
- Highly analytical.
- Great influencing and collaboration skills.
- Business focussed.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Advance Excel user.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.