Trading Manager - Inlife
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Inlife Trading Manager to join their team in Berkshire.
As a Senior Trading Manager working within the PAYG In Life team you will be responsible for creating and implementing customer contact initiatives & strategies, with the objective of increasing the engagement and value of our PAYG base.
- Analysis of existing customer trends using pivot tables, research, channel feedback
- Able to use segmentation & propensity models to define targeted top-up and churn reduction initiatives
- To understand and build contact plans around trigger points and market trends
- Define & deliver initiatives based upon strong commercial foundations
- A cross functional leader able to engage across disciplines and at all levels within the company
You will have a background in commercial and analytical roles with a focus on:
* Developing business cases.
* Knowledge of subscription products and services.
* Highly analytical.
* Great influencing and collaboration skills.
* Business focussed.
* Entrepreneurial attitude.
* Advance Excel user.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.