We are currently working with a leading Telecommunications organisations to recruit Trading Managers who will focus on road-maps and create compelling offers across Acquisition, Retention and Propositions.
This position will play a pivotal role in acquiring new customer base and ensure exiting customers benefit from the best possible offers.
- As a Trading Managers you will manage the day to day trading category road-map to maximise volume and margin across the business. You will create solutions through effective analysis and strategic planning.
The successful Trading Managers will deliver outcomes by working with other departments within an agreed business framework.
Within the position of Trading Manager you will demonstrate skills within:
- Analysis of problems to identify solutions
- Supporting internal customers to ensure their needs are met
- Analysis of key themes using a wide range of data
- Assigning work schedules to establish time-lines and achieve expectations
- Establish and deliver strategic plans
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of budgets
The role of Trading Manager will allow you the platform to enhance skills within:
- Development of commercial propositions to fulfil marketplace expectations
- Conducting research and analysis to understand customer and market conditions
- Providing guidance on the planning of strategies which deliver expected requirements
- Ability to present to and guide senior stakeholders
- Provide effective reviewing and reporting of relevant information
To apply to the role of Trading Manager - Acquisition / Retention / Proposition please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.