TRADING MANAGER required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Trading Manager will manage the day to day trading category roadmap to maximise trading volumes and margin. Responsible for delivering the monthly outcome for the team by working with others within an agreed financial framework.
Responsibilities of the Trading Manager include:
- Analyze specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Support small internal customers to ensure their needs are met and/or helps senior colleagues manage client relationships.
- Analyze key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
- Assign short-term work schedules to a team of subordinates in order to achieve expectations and follow established timelines.
- The Trading Manager will deliver prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established strategic planning systems.
- Develop and/or deliver a plan for significant aspects of a product, service or marketing area while working under the guidance of senior colleagues.
- Deliver outcomes by managing others and working within established systems.
- Deliver prescribed outcomes for a designated area of financial control by working within established systems.
- Take responsibility for delivering a prescribed budget for own area of the organization and/or conducts complex analyses on budget progress in other areas while working within established systems.
The successful Trading Manager will have:
- Clear and effective verbal communications skills without supervision and provide technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
- Worked without supervision and provided technical guidance when required on analyzing data from multiple sources to draw appropriate conclusions and make suitable recommendations.
- Used comprehensive knowledge and skills to communicate with other people independently while providing guidance and training to others on speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Worked without supervision and provided technical guidance when required on developing the best possible commercial proposition that fulfills the needs of the client and the marketplace.
- Conducted research and analyzes data without supervision while providing technical guidance as needed in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
- Worked without supervision and provided technical guidance when required on analyzing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Worked without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Acted independently to apply comprehensive understanding of the business environment and objectives developing solutions while providing guidance and training to others.
- Applied comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on reviewing and creating relevant, lucid and effective reports.
To apply for the Trading Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.