Trading Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for multiple Trading Managers, each specialising in different areas, to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for Trading Managers who have experience in any of the following areas Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention, New Propositions and Sales. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company during an exciting period of change.
You will be managing the day to day trading category road-map to maximise volumes and margins.
You will also be responsible for delivering the monthly outcomes for the team by working with others within an agreed financial framework.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Analysing specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions
- Supporting internal customers to ensure their needs are met and/or help senior colleagues manage client relationships
- Analysing key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifying possible impacts on the business
- Assigning short-term work schedules to a team of subordinates in order to achieve expectations and follow established time-lines
- Delivering prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established strategic planning systems
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.