A leading telco organisation in Berkshire is recruiting for multiple Trading Managers to work within Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention and In-life trading. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading national company on either a contract or permanent basis.
- Manage the day to day trading category roadmap in order to maximise trading volumes and margin.
- Deliver the monthly outcome for the team by working with others within an agreed financial framework.
- Analyse any technical issues and find the best professional solutions.
- Analyse key themes using data from a wide range of sources, and identify possible business impacts.
- Deliver prescribed outcomes for your area of responsibility by working with strategic planning systems.
- Develop and deliver plans for significant aspects of a particular product, service or marketing area.
- Work within established financial controls.
- Take responsibility for delivering a prescribed budget for your particular area.
- Experience within a large consumer led organisation.
- Strong financial and budgetary management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience within customer acquisition/retention or in-life trading.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.