|Job Title:||Trade Floor Support (Energy Trading/Desktop/2nd Line/Deskside)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Trade Floor Support (Energy Trading/Desktop/2nd Line/Deskside/Support Engineer) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract within a 5 year programme of work. The role will based in London (Oxford Street). Successful applicants must have recent and extensive experience working within the energy trading market as a Trade Floor Support Engineer.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong Trade Floor support experience within Energy Trading
- Provide Trade floor IT support to the Trade Floor users.
- Incident resolution with the customer focusing on infrastructure and application support.
- Involvement in business as usual/BAU Trade Floor support.
- Must have a recent and extensive background in energy market trading support;
- Strong client service experience.
- Excellent communication skills and an exceptional customer service, with strong client facing experience
- Delivering an end to end Deskside dedicated ''walk up'' support to traders and experience in provide local deskside support for Trader Function.
- Support of as many of the following as possible: Win 7/10, MS 2008 & 2012, AD, SCCM, MS Office 7/10/Office 365, Bloomberg, IPC Dealer board, ICE, CME, Trayport, networking concepts and configurations, LAN/WAN, Oracle, SQL, Market Data applications: Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Jira Support Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Network Support Engineer - Migration Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support (Retail/MS Office/Windows)
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Desktop Support / Wintel / Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: Daily Rate