Tower Technician/PCN Rigger (Dallas/North Texas)
Exciting new opportunity for a Tower Technician/PCN Rigger to relocate to the US to work and live in the Dallas/North Texas area! Visa and one return flight would be paid for (subject to a job offer and successful completion of relevant checks).
We are looking for PCN Riggers (not Microwave) with professional experience who are up for relocating to the US for a long term contract role.
You would be:
- Doing cellular radio and antenna swaps
- Doing legacy cable plant upgrades from Coaxial Cable to Fiber
- Doing site upgrades
- Doing capacity Expansion
- Strictly adhering to safety and quality guidelines without deviation
- Safely and efficiently completing repairs and upgrades at elevated heights (various structures such as Guyed Towers, Lattice Towers, Monopole Towers, Water Towers, Stealth Towers and Rooftops)
- Observing and reporting possible compound/equipment defects or hazards
- Ensuring that Job Hazard Assessment (JHA) requirements are identified, documented and followed
- Accurately following instructions and completing assigned course of action in accordance with scope of work and methods of procedures (MOPs) and track work via checklists
- Accurately and timely documenting job costs, including labor hours and material
- Reading customer blueprints and executing scope of work per the customer's specifications
- Identifyingpotential add-on sales to increase company revenue
- Expanding and upgrading to established major cellular carrier networks
- Undertaking Break/Fix work, consisting of repairs and upkeep to existing cellular networks / sites
- Undertaking civil work, consisting of upgrading and expanding existing cellular networks / sites
- Conducting Pre- and post-work site audits
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not always possible to respond to every application.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.