Tower Foreman - Team Lead / PCN Riggers
Recruiting immediately for a fantastic Telecoms client, who has multiple roles based in Texas, USA. Candidates must be experienced in working as a Tower Foreman, leading and overseeing groups of PCN Riggers. Due to the physical nature of this role, candidates must be physically fit, as well as willing and able to climb masts and towers above 300 feet / 92 meters, on a daily basis.
Please note, applications can only be considered from candidates who are US citizens, have the right to work in the USA, or British passport holders who can apply for a suitable visa.
This is a permanent opportunity and full time move to the USA, therefore candidates just looking for a short term contract role will not be suitable.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operations at assigned sites.
- Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the crew.
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by leadership.
- Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites and with your crew.
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
- Upload closeout documentation to customer interfaces.
- Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship with customer representative.
- Provide leadership, guidance and actively train / promote learning to all crew members.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Previous industry experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in construction skills, rigging, safety and general industry knowledge.
- Job related certifications
- Organisational, computer and communication skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret site plans, RFDS, construction drawings and SOW.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and comply with company motor vehicle policy.
- If applicable, the ability to maintain DOT log books
- Training will be provided
- Recognise and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and efficiency.
- Ability to lead, teach and train proper work and safety procedures.
- Must be able to provide, record and manage paperwork (Excel, Word etc)
- Must be fit and in good physical condition
- Must have the ability to climb towers, be able to pick up 50 lbs. and be capable of working up to 10 hours on occasion.
In order to apply for the opportunity, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Lead SAP Security Authorisation Architect/Consultant (IDM/GRC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Service Delivery Manager / Service Manager (Patching)
Location: London, England