Tooling Architect - Tools - SCOM/SCCM- SC Cleared
Our client a global IT Outsourcing company are undergoing an exciting phase of growth driven by some significant business wins. With that said they are looking for an Tooling Architect - Tools - SCOM/SCCM to join their existing dynamic team.
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong customer-management and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge of the enterprise design area.
- The ability to express a pragmatic and thorough design, taking into account any conflicting priorities of the business or Customer.
- The ability to hold a large and diverse design team to a single agreed approach, and to ensure that there are no gaps between the various components.
- A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques with strong operational understanding of service supply chains
- Experience of service architecture and design for major IT systems
- Self-motivating, objective setting, and strong leadership skills
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
- Team development and motivational skills
- Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation.
High level experience in the following technologies (or solid experience of 2012 and the ability to familiarise themselves quickly with new versions:
- SCOM 2016
- SCCM 2016
- SCVMM 2016
- SCO 2016
- CA Service Desk
- Extensive experience in PowerShell, in particular in the automation of Enterprise management tooling server builds and their configuration.
Desirable Skills Required:
- Kelverion integration suite
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC Clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.