I have a number of Fantastic Permanent positions open for Ticketing Agents to come onboard and join a Prestigious Travel company based in Witney, Oxfordshire. Permanent role. Competitive salaries on offer
As a Ticketing Agent you will efficiently and accurately issue airline tickets within set timeframes and complete the accompanying administrative duties. You will also look for opportunities to make savings and minimise penalties through errors.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Previous travel industry experience is useful but not essential.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strive for a career within the travel industry
- Keen to learn and be receptive to continued on-the-job training
- Very good communicator at all levels within a business
- Flexible and willing to turn hand to any work that needs to be completed
- For Level 2 & 3:
- BA fares and ticketing levels 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Proven track record of making savings and minimising errors
- Producing and checking clients Final Itinerary documents
- Issuing nett IT fares using CAT35 ticketing or building using Manual fare building, making sure all names and flights match the booking
- Issuing published fares ensuring the ticketing date is correct whilst also making sure all names and flights match the booking
- Making cost savings by better ticketing or using different contracts.
- Be able to read the airline contracts that we have and understand the terminology associated with the rules and fare notes
- Issuing airline air passes
- Voiding tickets if issued incorrectly
- Ticketing child and infant fares
- Communicating with Galileo helpdesk and other airlines about problems relating to ticketing or contracts
- Be able to communicate any errors found with tickets and or Journey Desk flights back to Country Specialists resolving the problem quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrating an understanding of the class structure and airline alliances
- Using Galileo to capture personal data such as seat data, meal requests, airline membership details and linking PNRs together.
- Issuing Japan Rail Passes
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.