Tibco Senior Engineer - Contract - Reading
Leading Telecoms Service Provider require a Network Inventory Solution Architect (TIBCO Consultant) on a long-term contract basis to work in Reading, Berkshire.
Background and experience required:
- Around 6 years+ of experience in architecture/ design role for Tibco based ESB.
- Around 4 years+ of experience on Tibco BusiWorks deployment, configuration.
- IP design for Tibco related system.
- Migration of network inventory solution
- Extensive IT Projects experience including SOA/BPM architecture experience.
- Participation in OSS IT Transformation projects in the past is a plus.
- Working experience on high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR). System tuning capability and quick issue identification skill.
Design Efficient Tibco solution in open stack based cloud with HA/DR support in HLD level for 99.999% availability.
Low level design with load balance, logging, sizing, transaction priority, performance considered for 99.999% availability.
Installation and configuration, tuning of the Tibco systems.
Adapter design (by pattern) and sample implementation with north /source DR considered.
Test plan and execution management of none functional test, especially for DR and for 99.999% availability.
Monitoring procedure implementation for Tibco.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.