|Job Title:||Threat & Vulnerability Analyst - Cyber Security|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Work within a Security team that is responsible for the Enterprise and Customer security across 14 countries in Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Work with the latest cyber security technology and be part of a global broadband communications company.
If you want to stand out in the crowd of security, this global company encourages the security team to get themselves known within the industry attending forums and events.
Make your mark, within the Threat & Vulnerability Management team which is responsible for the identification and management of all threats and vulnerabilities.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain the vulnerability management solution ensuring that all assets in scope are scanned for vulnerabilities, on a scheduled basis and that the findings are brought to the attention of the asset owners.
- Broader overall security related responsibilities as part of a cutting-edge security team.
- Work with your partners within the IT department to priorities and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Manage the vulnerability database making sure it is up to date and prioritizing vulnerabilities in a risk based manner.
- Take personal responsibility for the priority of remedial actions and manage to conclusion.
- Maintain a set of metrics across the estate and provide reports to senior management about the exposure in terms of unmitigated vulnerabilities and the risk they pose.
What will you need for this role?
- Experience of working within a large enterprise vulnerability management program
- Some experience in systems administration or security operations.
- Experience of working in CERT, consulting or military environments preferred.
- Practical experience with Splunk on a large enterprise level.
For more detailed information please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Technology Strategy Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
IT SUPPORT ANALYST - 1st & 2nd Line
Location: Oxfordshire, England
IT Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum
Network Project Manager
Location: Solihull, West Midlands