Third Party Manager
Third Party Manager required for a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, to assist with a recently signed managed service contract for a UK Mobile Operator.
Reporting to the Transition Manager you will responsible for the Third Party Management function of a Mobile Circuit & Packet Core Network alongside a BSS ICT system to achieve the agreed contract service levels.
6 month contract initially - to start ASAP
- Establishing the Third Party management regime and governance for the contract
- Support the recruitment of the Service Management team (Including producing job specifications and interviewing /selecting staff).
- Build and develop the ongoing service relationship with the customer
- Accountable & responsible for the Third Party process, procedure and delivery
- Be accountable for overall Third Party Management satisfaction and service delivery to contractual SLAs and KPIs from customer perspective
- Leverage expertise and resources from the relevant Managed Services departments (including Operational Support, Engineering Solutions, Transformation, Change, Problem & Configuration ) to deliver a consistent experience and excellent service
- Ensure business objectives are achieved through proactive and diligent management of Third Party's to successful conclusion and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Establish and maintain timely communications with all Third Party stakeholders
- Conducts holistic Third Party management reviews with customers, covering full suite of relevant services
- Deal with the final physical delivery of Third Party implementation
- Coordinate Third Party documentation and communication
- Provide technical and application guidance and support throughout the Third Party process, including known errors and workarounds
- Manages the relationship and governance with all third-parties. Manage operations relationship with direct contractors and customer's sub-contractors.
- Accountable for performance against agreed OLAs/SLAs/KPIs within third-parties.
- Working with internal organization and Third parties organization for effective communication and reporting - at an operational level and at management levels
- Liaising with partner organization and third-parties and Process Management group to implement effective service delivery processes, operational interfaces and OLAs/WLA.
- Implements controls to measure and monitor contractual compliance by the partner organization and third-parties for the account or engagement.
- Continually evolves the Third Party management discipline in line with recognized industry best practices
- Educates the wider business on Third Party Management processes and benefits, driving compliance with the processes
- Responsible for the Third Party Management SLA's identify and implement corrective actions as required.
- Drive year on year continuous improvements in service quality across the Third Party Management by establishing a Continual Service Improvement process and relevant governance
- Experience of large and complex service management contracts
- Proven expertise in leading service and process improvement activities within a complex service delivery environment
- Experience of working across a complex, matrix organization with an ability to develop forward plans and continuously achieve high performance
- Experience in ICT Service Delivery preferably in client facing roles, either using own teams or via partner organizations
- Experience in and knowledge of ICT Applications Service Delivery in Telecom operators
- Experience in and knowledge of service delivery models
- In depth understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- In depth understanding of Managed Services Models
- Experience of working at a senior level in client organizations
- Experience of managing third-parties preferred
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.