Test Manager - Security Cleared
My client is looking to recruit a security cleared Test Manager for an initial 6 month contract position.
The successful candidate will need to be 'Hands on', have strong Network Experience and have experience leading a team. Candidates will ideally have Bid experince too.
This role would suit a Test Manger with a CCNA or similar Cisco qualification or a Network Engineer with test and leadership experience.
The candidate will also need to hold DV security clearance.
The Test Manager/Lead will join the new Bid team You will provide Business Consultancy, to the client base and will deliver specialist testing Collateral. The Role Supplies stakeholders with the data they require to be able to make informed decisions in respect to solution or component suitability to progress to the next development stage or for release into production.
The role holder may be more focused on technical testing specialism or test management. Lead Test Practitioners have capability in numerous advanced testing areas and/or work on large, highly complex projects in a test management capacity.
* Test standards
* Test Process and methodologies - functional and non-functional, automation
* Project management and delivery methodologies (Waterfall, RUP, Agile, DevOps)
* Risk Management
* Resource Estimation
* Networking Technologies such as : IP WAN, LAN, Security, ACS
* Multiple technology stacks (Mainframe, Client Server, Web, Virtualised)
* Software Development process and System Integration
Due to the nature of the work, candidates will need to hold DV clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.