Our renowned IT Client is looking for a seasoned Test Manager to join their existing dynamic Test Practice. You will lead a team of Testers and closely with all project stakeholders. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective ways of testing and value to the projects you are working on. You will lead by example and work to develop your team and emerging talent to strengthen the Test Practice and build our reputation as a center of excellence. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Demonstrable Experience of Managing a team.
- Demonstrable understanding the Software Development and Testing Lifecycles.
- Experience of all phases of testing, including but not limited to Integration, System, Regression, FAT, SAT, UAT, OAT.
- Demonstrable experience of scripting and running automated tests for Infrastructure and Applications.
- Demonstrable Experience of Agile/Incremental solution delivery.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Test Analyst
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Project Manager (ServiceNow/SNOW)
IT Programme Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
ENGINEERING MANAGER - SECURITY CLEARED- BRACKNELL- ONSITE
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire