Test Lead - Security Cleared
Our client, a global IT outsourcing company, are undergoing an exciting phase of growth driven by some significant business wins. With that said they are looking for an experienced Test Lead to provide specialist testing advice and delivery and be accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects.
The Test Lead will supply stakeholders with the data they require to be able to make informed decisions in respect to solution or component suitability to progress to the next development stage or for release into production.
- Understands the requirements for testing associated with own areas of testing specialism or within project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
- Accountable for the delivery of testing activities within budget and timescale in own areas of testing specialism or project.
- May have accountability for management of a test team.
- Creates test plan documents, associated with testing specialism or test strategy for projects, that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
- Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
- Undertakes bid and pre-sales activities relating to own areas of testing specialism or test management.
- Contributes to internal testing standards.
Experienced Test Lead / Manager - experienced in defining and running test and acceptance activities
Due to the nature of the work, the Test Lead will need to hold SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.