Test Environments Manager - SC Cleared
My client a global IT outsourcing company require an Test Environments Manager to work across a busy project based in Basingstoke.
The successful candidate will lead the Governance, Scheduling and Maintenance control activities for multiple secure environments within a high profile project.
The Test Environments Manager shall support all stages of the Delivery Life-cycle from Application Development and data centre build through to integration, system and solution verification and handover to the Customer. The Data centre test environments shall use virtualisation technologies and shall be constructed using automated agile techniques.
- Reviewing Requirements and Design Documents to determine the scope of Environment Usage and technology coverage.
- Produce Environment Baselines, Backup and Recovery Plans
- Create Test Scripts, to implement that Backup and recovery Plan.
- Run/evidence such scripts, raising defects as necessary.
- Produce Reports in conjunction with Project demand summarising the Environments utilisation and forecast user load, Highlighting conflicts and offering solution proposals to appropriate Governance board
- Participate in informal and formal reviews of the above.
- Support Build, Test, demonstrations and trials to the customer
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with Senior Stakeholders
- A solid background in core technologies used in the solution. (Hyper-V, Windows server 2016) systems integration
- Demonstrable Experience in multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Demonstrable Delivery of Environment User tracking and change control , Build and Configuration Baselines , backup , recovery and business continuity plans
Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate will be required to hold a SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.