|Job Title:||TEST ENGINEER - (SDM, HSS, HLR, EIR, MNP, PGW) - Mobile Telco|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Seeking a skilled Test Engineer to work on complex network applications, messaging and signalling with a leading telco company in Berkshire.
- A strong understanding of the Nokia SDM solution, with key skills in the operation, support and development of OneNDS, BM FEs (HSS, HLR, EIR, MNP, PGW).
- Good cross-functional working skills to develop and support close working relationships with other teams.
- A confident personal manner as this is a customer-facing role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Process & procedure oriented.
- Good analytical and practical problem solving skills.
- An understanding of protocols (preferably MAP, SIP, Diameter, LDAP, SOAP) and architecture of 3G / 4G mobile telecoms network.
- An understanding of protocol monitors and trace tools (e.g. Wireshark)
- Knowledge of SOAP UI testing application.
- Ability to be self-sufficient, highly motivated and requiring minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of HP ALM desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Subscriber Management Design Engineer - SDM
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
DevOps Engineer (SC Cleared)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland