|Job Title:||Test Engineer - Intelligent Networks|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Test Engineer - Intelligent Networks
Test Engineer - Intelligent Networks - I am currently recruiting on behalf of a key Mobile Telecoms company for an experienced Senior Test Engineer with experience of Intelligent Networks. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, cutting edge company on a permanent basis - offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good network knowledge for voice calls - how calls route
- Knowledge of MSC, HLR, general network environment.
- What point codes are, GT routing
- Wireshark knowledge or another network protocol analyser essential
- ISUP, BICC for voice calls
- CAMEL to trace IN call routing
- SIP for IMS
- Gsm_map/gsm_sms for location updates if having to trace issues
- Previous use of HP ALM - Quality centre, to record results, raise defects etc.
- Writing test cases
- Previous experience in testing all sim types
- Experience in carry out test phase across a variety of, or, all mobile networks,
- Responsible for taking traces during test phases,
- Experience using Wireshark for testing
- IN counters are taken (UNIX based)
If you have the required testing experience and would like the opportunity to join a forward thinking Telecoms company please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.