|Job Title:||Test Analyst - Infrastructure Test - SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - Perm Test_1548349903|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Test Analyst - Infrastructure Test - SC Cleared
My client a global IT services company require a Test Analyst for a Secure Cloud Offering project. This will require an experienced infrastructure tester to validate the solution design and implementation.
The candidate will:
- Provide specialist testing advice and delivery and is accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service as part of a risk treatment and validation activity.
- Supplies stakeholders with the data they require to be able to make informed decisions in respect to solution or component suitability to progress to the next development stage or for release into production.
- Expected to contribute to test estimation when required.
- Has advanced testing skills and knowledge and is able to undertake in-depth analysis of technical and business specifications and produce detailed requirements in respect to test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver testing activities.
- Organizes materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test metrics.
- Is involved in the development of test plans and may lead a small test team.
- Performs testing development and execution activities that require specialist skills in testing toolsets.
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
- Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
- Creates high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
- Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule.
- Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Testing of infrastructure solutions.
- Creation of test plans and reports.
- Test strategy definition.
- Experience of VMware virtualisation based delivery
- Hands-on, systems focus to identify most beneficial test patterns to validate solution deployment and operation
Desirable Skills Required:
- Experience of agile delivery
Due to the secure nature of the role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Platform Test Engineer
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package
Senior Platform Test Engineer - UI, Mobile Devices
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Network Design Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - Security Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire