|Job Title:||Technology Strategy Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Technology Strategy Analyst
Central London (W6)
Technology Strategy Analyst - an exciting opportunity where you will be part of delivering the technological solutions my client requires in order to compete and grow as an organisation! This role will suit someone that has gained excellent consultancy skills in a large firm and is looking to bring their experience to industry.
As a Technology Strategy Analyst you will join a high performing Technology Strategy team that operates at the heart of the company. This key function provides rigorous, structured, well-articulated analysis to senior stakeholders across the Group.
We are looking for a Technology Analyst used to working with Architects and Developers in order to understand current and new technology, then use this insight to provide strategic analysis to be used by the business. You will also need to have an understanding of financial modelling and cash flow.
Using your knowledge of tools such as R, Python and Matlab for modelling of large datasets and application of machine learning and neural network techniques, you will provide on-going analysis of the E2E unit cost economics and TCO for Connectivity and B2B platform services and becoming a subject matter expert during the lifecycle of a project regarding its underlying unit economics. Support Technology teams in technology specific or T&I wide strategy analysis by providing a techno-economic modelling capability and managing individual business cases as needed
You will also provide capacity models and guidance for new B2B & B2C products & services into Technology & Innovation teams leveraging and analysis and working with E2E architects
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in mathematics, engineering, statistics or economics or able to demonstrate equivalent experience in the industry.
- Experience of techno-economic/ financial modelling and have worked in a highly numerate and analytical environment
- Exposure and well-rounded experience of working and supporting projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to acquire insights/inputs from stakeholders across a diverse range of departments
- Ability to describe and explain complex models, concepts & themes to stakeholders in a simple and engaging manner
- Ability to perform complex data analysis with a proven track record in problem-solving
- Comfortable working across countries and cultures as part of virtual teams, using collaboration tools / digital platforms etc.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills critical, you are confident communicating via PowerPoint to senior audiences
- A broad understanding of the technologies and platforms (some or all of OTT Video, TV, VoD, Voice, Broadband, WiFi)
- R, Python, SQL and C+ development experience desirable
- High aptitude for manipulating and processing large datasets using Databases/Code/ETL applications, and has at least experimented with machine learning and neural network platforms
- Experience of rapidly acquiring detailed knowledge regarding new products and detailed technical architectures
If you are interested in this exciting new permanent position working for a well-known market leader in central London then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive Salary & bonus
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Reward Analyst / Benefits Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Senior Finance Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior SOC Analyst - PERM
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire