|Job Title:||Technology Strategic Associate|
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London|
|REF:||CC - TSA1_1544003680|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Casey|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Technology Strategy Associate
Project People are currently working with a Global Telecommunications Company that have an exciting opportunity for a Technology Strategy Associate where you will be part of delivering the technological solutions we need to compete and grow as an organisation! This role will suit someone that has gained excellent consultancy skills in a large firm and is looking to bring their experience to industry.
This role will offer you significant exposure across the organisation, as you will become part of a virtual team answering some of the most complex technical and economic questions that the company faces, this will give you the opportunity to deliver to senior stakeholders, including the CTO and Country Managing Directors.
Here is an insight into some of the responsibilities you will be accountable for:
- Providing teams within Technology & Innovations group with insight into likely demands placed on platforms and networks to enable platform and technology deployment to be right-sized to accommodate likely demand
- On-going analysis of the E2E unit cost economics and TCO for these services and becoming a subject matter expert during the lifecycle of a project regarding its underlying unit economics. This will require day to day engagement with Procurement, technical Architecture and Finance stakeholders.
- Encouraged and supported in your use of tools such as R, Python and Matlab for modelling of large datasets and application of machine learning and neural network techniques.
- Support Technology teams in technology specific or T&I wide strategy analysis by providing a techno-economic modelling capability and managing individual business cases as needed
- Provide capacity models and guidance for new B2B & B2C products & services into Technology & Innovation teams leveraging and analysis and working with E2E architects
Are you right for the role?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in mathematics, engineering, statistics or economics or able to demonstrate equivalent experience in the industry.
- Significant experience gained working in a consultancy firm and able to easily adapt.
- Experience of techno-economic/ financial modelling and have worked in a highly numerate and analytical environment
- Exposure and well-rounded experience of working and supporting projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to acquire insights/inputs from stakeholders across a diverse range of departments
- Ability to describe and explain complex models, concepts & themes to stakeholders in a simple and engaging manner
Nice to have experience/skills:
- Experience in a Telecoms or networking environment with a broad overall understanding of the technologies and platforms (some or all of OTT Video, TV, VoD, Voice, Broadband, WiFi)
- R, Python, SQL and C+ development experience desirable
- High aptitude for manipulating and processing large datasets using Databases/Code/ETL applications, and has at least experimented with machine learning and neural network platforms
If you have the skills required for this position, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Technology Strategy Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus
IP Engineer - Contract - Dublin - ASAP
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
IP Engineer - Contract
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Area Manager (Retail. B2C) - Start ASAP
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Salary: Excellent Salary & Benefits