- Engaging and attracting talent for Senior to Executive roles for all business functions throughout EMEA region - UK & Ireland.
- Collaborating with recruiters, business partners and HR.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Take on a lead role in various projects that impact the recruiting team's efficiency and strategies, strengthening our ability to hire quality, diverse talent.
- Effectively screen and interviews potential candidates in line with role requirements.
- Meet candidate delivery targets by achieving high CV-to-interview and interview-offer ratios.
- Recommend relevant sourcing and recruitment strategies that are bespoke to each role, working with business leaders to agree delivery targets.
- Recommend new processes and fine tuning standard processes for UK recruitment team.
- Articulate sourcing strategies with deliverables, time lines and a formal tracking process.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Work on various projects focused on getting candidates into our pipeline more quickly
Skills and Experiences:
- Have substantial technology recruitment experience, preferably in an Executive Search or onsite environment at an executive level that is customer facing.
- Track record of building and maintaining a pipeline of technology candidates across multiple geographic regions.
- Experience in Telecom or IT technical recruitment is a must.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Ability to proactively undertake market research delivering robust market reports.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build and maintain relationships with Senior Stakeholders, up to "C" level
- Ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple searches against a specific timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in recruitment of diversity and events management.
- Must be fluent in English
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be degree qualified or have equivalent experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.