Technology Collaboration Manager
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Berkshire or Cambridge, UK
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Support cooperation projects between any part of our client R&D and UK resources in Universities and technology companies
- Maintain accurate and timely record keeping
- Efficiently process internal business systems
- Support strategy for UK cooperative activities
Our client are looking for a Technology Cooperation Manager who has significant experience in the field of cooperation management in the industry.
Requirements & Qualifications (domain specific, partial qualifications taken into account)
- Good quality education from a strong research university with years of practical experience in business development, technology transfer or similar
- Broad understanding of technology from Telecom to software and materials and security
- Able to work efficiently in a multicultural, multisite, multi-language dynamic environment
- Able to work with a team of technical experts and technology leadership
- Able to communicate on both business and technical matters internally and externally
- Good analytical and problem solving skills including technical resource discovery
- Able to travel sometime in UK and abroad
- be engaging and self-driven
- Excellent communication in English (Other language is good plus)
- Good understanding of research management
If you are enthusiastic to shape the future of the European Research Institute together with our client, find it attractive to work on a very high level of technical innovation and being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, please send your updated CV to us.
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalized paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.