- Identify and build relationships with strong potential technology partners in the UK.
- Build strong co-operational relationship between company R&D UK and HQ.
- Understand HQ's requirements, scout, source and identify potential technology partners.
- Communicate effectively internally to report details regarding potential technology partners.
- Create and support cooperation projects between Company R&D and both small and large technology companies in the UK.
- Maintain accurate and timely record keeping.
- Acquire new business opportunities for the Company and negotiate contracts.
- Based in Cambridge and Reading, depending on home location.
- The role will deal with a lot of Collaboration work with Universities.
- Candidates must have depth knowledge of Telecom Technology and worked in Telecoms industry for a minimum of 2-3 years.
- Broad understanding of Wireless network, Chip, IOT and Artificial Intelligence.
- Broad understanding of Technology, Software and Hardware.
- Degree in Computer Science or Electronic engineering or similar with demonstrable, practical experience in business development of technology transfer.
- Sales, procurement or project background preferred but not essential.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.