|Job Title:||Technology Business Analyst - Contract - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Technology Business Analyst - Contract - Dublin
- Technology Business Analyst required by leading Mobile Telecommunications company in Dublin to provide BA skills to initiatives and programmes throughout the organisation, with the objective of delivering the technical enablers required.
- This business analyst will be responsible for leading and scoping the requirements gathering phase of the project, providing continuing support at the development, testing and implementation stages, through to project completion.
- These projects aim to implement new or improved technical capabilities that will advance services to customers and internal parts of the organisation.
- Definition and management of business requirements to standard and quality which will drive platforms and system changes in accordance with current development methods and processes.
- The scope of platforms and systems includes commercial product offering, customer care, billing, financial, retail and online sales, business support systems, operational support systems and networks.
- Negotiate the requirements between the various team where necessary, in order to agree a fit for purpose solution.
- Adherence to compliancy mandates such as regulatory, data protection and company policies such as security.
- Collaborate with vendors and architects to validate different versions of the solution design.
- Requirements evolvement management i.e. version control and approvals process.
- Ensure requirements compliancy by delivery partners.
- Review and approve test plans and provide support during testing in the resolution of defects.
- Business analysis experience across a variety of business functions, ideally within Mobile / Telco though not essential.
- Working knowledge of one or more analysis and scoping methodologies e.g. UML, BPMN.
- Must have experience with various project approaches i.e. waterfall, agile
- Applied experience in producing effective use cases and process maps, using tools such as MS Visio.
- End to end requirements management, approvals process and requirements tracing skills
- Experience of working on product definition, handsets, telco networks, customer care, financial sales, digital platforms.
- OSS and BSS implementation would be an advantage
- Commercial awareness
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Change Analyst - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Recruitment Consultant - Dublin - no cold calling
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Reward Analyst / Compensation Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Network Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: London, England