|Job Title:||Technology Business Analyst|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Technology Business Analyst. Dublin. 6 Month Contract.
Technology Business Analyst required to work on a contract basis for a fantastic Mobile Telecommunications company based in Dublin City Centre. You will be responsible for providing BA Skills to initiatives and programmes throughout the organisation, leading and scoping the requirements gathering phase of the project, providing continuing support at the development, testing and implementation stages, through to project completion.
- Definition and management of business requirements to standard and quality which will drive platforms and system changes.
- The scope of platforms and systems includes commercial product offering, customer care, billing, financial, retail and online sales, business support systems, operational support systems and networks.
- Work with business owner to identify appropriate business activities which must be undertaken to support the implementation of the technical Solution.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to ensure that there is clear understanding and agreement of the requirements scope and detail, which are critical to the project success.
- Adherence to compliancy mandates such as regulatory, data protection and company policies such as security.
- Collaborate with vendors and architects to validate different versions of the solution design.
- Requirements evolvement management i.e. version control and approvals process.
- Ensure requirements compliancy by delivery partners.
- Review and approve test plans and provide support during testing in the resolution of defects.
- Data gathering where required to support the implementation.
The successful BA will illustrate:
- Business analysis experience (ideally within Mobile / Telco though not essential) across a variety of business functions.
- BA certification would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Working knowledge of one or more analysis and scoping methodologies e.g. UML, BPMN.
- Must have experience with various project approaches i.e. waterfall, agile
- Applied experience in producing effective use cases and process maps, using tools such as MS Visio.
- End to end requirements management, approvals process and requirements tracing skills
- Experience of working on product definition, handsets, telco networks, customer care, financial sales, digital platforms.
- OSS and BSS implementation would be an advantage (but not essential).
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Influencing skills
- Written and verbal communication at all levels of management
- Commercial awareness
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Reward Analyst / Compensation Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Network Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: London, England
Project Change Analyst (Transformation, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Change Analyst - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England