Technical Support Engineer. Reading. Contract role.
Global leading telecommunications company seeks a Technical Support engineer to work on a contract basis both office and site based to support DC and UPS power projects.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Hands on Data Centre and telecommunication power system rollout/swap experiences in the UK. in a project engineer, supervisor or team lead capacity.
- Experience with full backup redundancy power migrations for DC or UPS.
- Experienced in BT environment, or datacentre environments.
- An understanding of the design elements of the BS7671 regulations
- Should understand DC's
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the management of issues & faults for deployments and root cause fixing them.
- Additionally, some Excel or reporting skills.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.