|Job Title:||Technical Sourcing Recruiter|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Technical Sourcing Recruiter
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are current looking for technical sourcing recruiter to join their challenging, fast paced environment where you will be sourcing candidates to fill a number of current vacancies across the business.
You will drive the effort to find and attract diverse passive talent at a different level across UK & Ireland, collaborating with recruiters, business partners and HR. You'll also take on a lead role in various projects that impact the recruiting team's efficiency and strategies, strengthening our ability to hire quality, diverse talent.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Effectively screen and interviews potential candidates in line with role requirements.
- Meet candidate delivery targets by achieving high CV-to-interview and interview-offer ratios.
- Recommend relevant sourcing and recruitment strategies that are bespoke to each role, working with business leaders to agree delivery targets.
- Recommend new processes and fine tuning standard processes for UK recruitment team.
- Work on various projects focused on getting candidates into our pipeline more quickly
Skills and Experiences:
- Have substantial technology recruitment experience, preferably in an Executive Search or onsite environment at an executive level that is customer facing.
- Track record of building and maintaining a pipeline of technology candidates across multiple geographic regions.
- Experience in Telecom or IT technical recruitment is a must.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build and maintain relationships with Senior Stakeholders, up to "C" level
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in recruitment of diversity and events management.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin South, Dublin
Lead Cloud Transformation Architect
Location: South East England, England
Salary: Market rates
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
RF Planning and Performance Engineers
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Site Design Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands