|Job Title:||Technical Site Strategy & Architecture Manager - Power, Cooling|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Do you have experience within a technical role in air conditioning/cooling, data centres, electric and/or power plants/infrastructure?
Are you a strategic thinker with a technical background that is looking for an opportunity to be involved with the future roadmap expansion of technical site strategy and build function.
Work with the latest technology and be part of a global broadband communications company.
Reporting into and working closely with the Director you will be responsible for engaging key stakeholders to develop and evolve the following:
- Site power, space and cooling infrastructure strategy
- Policies & technology roadmaps for technical sites
Some of the key accountability's:
- We are looking for someone that can develop data site strategy products and ensure the stakeholders, operational and financial requirements are met.
- Produce and continually evolve the technical site strategy, architectures and policies to ensure there is the supporting critical site infrastructure in place to support the business demands whilst optimizing country footprint and employing architectures that deliver the required technical performance whilst yielding the best possible cost of ownership.
- Identify, evaluate and select technical site power, cooling and site infrastructure suppliers and technologies that allow leverage globally and technical performance, operational and financial benefits.
- Produce and maintain regional technical site roadmaps and high level plans that are employed to drive the evolution of data centre technical site capabilities to realise the business benefits.
Knowledge and passion required:
- Specific experience within a technical role air conditioning, data centres, electric and/or power plants/infrastructure.
- Significant experience in engineering/architecture gained within a large commercial environment.
- Deep understanding and experience of relevant technologies and systems.
For further information please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cyber Security Operations Centre Manager (SOC) - Strategy
Location: Cardiff, Wales
SC Cleared* Lead Strategy Service Architect (ITIL)
Location: London, England
Technical Design Authority - Infrastructure Virtualisation
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Digital Site Builder - Online Content Editing/Web Page Building
Location: Berkshire, England
Infrastructure Project Manager (Datacentres)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Daily Rate