|Job Title:||Technical Service Engineer|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Technical Service Engineer. 4 on 4 off shift rota (12 hours between 7am and 7pm). 3 Month Rolling contract. Solihull
Technical Service Engineers required to work for IT managed service to provide single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Providing 1st line support for incident with 2nd line capabilities.
- Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are 'beyond them' and escalates so they can be resolved.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team. Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Technical Service Engineer - (AWS / Cloud / Unix / Linux)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Transport Design Technical Lead
Location: Berkshire, England
Service Design and Transition Senior Manager - Service Catalogu
Location: South East England, England
Customer Service Agent - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour